Thursday, November 15, 2012

Scrapbook Club Tonight!

Tonight is Scrapbook Club in Quincy.  I love Scrapbook Club night!  I look forward to catching up with friends that I don't run in to other than this night, and it is so fun to create something pretty for my scrapbook.

I don't have photos of what we are making tonight, but I'll take them tonight and show you tomorrow.  For now, how about a peek at what we created last month...
The Moonlight paper pack X7161B was so fun to work with: the owl paper is so cute, and the different textures of purples worked well together.  I have some great pictures from our Trunk or Treat event at our church to add to these pages.
I had some fun with my cricut on this page.  The title, spider borders, and spider webs are on p. 76 of the Artiste cartridge booklet.   Add a couple of sparkles, and you have spooky eyes peeking out from the web!

I've already added cute photos of my grandbaby on this page.  I'll show you all these pages with photos soon; need to develop some pictures, but I wanted you to see what we do at club.  Each month we get together with a paper kit and some accents.  We create up to 6 pages in a night, add photos later, and watch our album grow throughout the year.  It's an easy way to get 72 pages done in a year's time, as well as learn new techniques and patterns.

There's room for you!  Just email me if you would like to visit our club.

No comments:

Post a Comment